Terms & Conditions - Chrysler
This is the official website of Chrysler UK. You should read these conditions carefully before using this site. You should also read any specific terms and conditions published on this site that apply to individual services on this website (for example the showroom terms and the Chrysler Financial Services terms).
Information about us
Chrysler UK is a trading division of Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd (company registration number 00201514), a private limited company which is registered in England and Wales. Our registered offices and main trading address are at 240 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX. The VAT registration number of Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd is 578353209.
The financial and insurance services included on this website are provided by Chrysler Financial Services, a trading style of FGA Capital UK Ltd (company registration number 02739931) whose registered office and main trading address is 240 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX. Its VAT registration number is 603890836.
The contract hire services included on this website are provided by FGA Contracts UK Ltd (company registration number 3385187) a private limited company registered in England and Wales whose registered office and main trading address is at 240 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX. Its VAT registration number is 795281293.
Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Group Automobiles SpA, Corso G. Agnelli 200, 10135 Torino, Italy, Registro Imprese Torino / Fiscal code n. 07973780013. Capital Euro 745,031,979 i.v. A single member company.
FGA Capital UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for General Insurance. Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd is the appointed representative of FGA Capital UK Limited for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Chrysler is a registered trademark of Chrysler Group LLC.
We can be contacted by post at the above address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the following conditions when using this website. Headings are inserted for convenience only.
- You agree to use this website for your own personal non-commercial use.
- This website contains links to other third parties' websites which, if clicked on, result in you leaving this website and entering a third party site. We do not control these sites and make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any information or products displayed on those sites or assume any responsibility or liability for these sites. These links are provided for information and convenience only and do not amount to a promotion or endorsement of any product, company or service described. Similarly, the presence of any third party advertisement on this website is not an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services highlighted.
- You may not create links to this website without our express written permission. You will not attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website (including but not limited to) uploading corrupt data or viruses.
Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright;
All information, text, images and layout displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd, other Fiat Group companies or their respective business partners including Chrysler Group LLC.
All rights in this website and the material on it are reserved and no rights of any kind in it shall pass to you. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or stored in any retrieval system of any nature, without the written permission of the copyright holder, application for which shall be made to Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd. You are only permitted to print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website without our prior permission:
- to the extent necessary for you to access and view this website on line on your computer.
- to the extent that this website provides downloading or printing facilities (such as wallpaper, screensavers and other utilities from the site.
- All names, marks, logos and images identifying Chrysler vehicles are the proprietary marks of Chrysler Group LLC. All other trade marks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trade marks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
- We do not warrant that this website will operate without interruption or be error free or that it will be free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We provide this website on an 'as is' basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this website may be out of date at the time you view it or contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and we are under no obligation to update the information although we aim to do so. All our liability howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to condition 9 below.
- Due to technical limitations, the colours of vehicles shown on the site may not match the actual colour.
- Neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its contents. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies (subject to condition 10 below) to all loss or damage of any kind, however it arises (even if foreseeable) including (without limitation) (i) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, (ii) loss of data, income or profit (iii) loss of or damage to property (iv) wasted management or office time and (v) claims of third parties.
- None of the exclusions and limitations in conditions 7, 8 and 9 are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents of for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The prices indicated for new vehicles are the list prices published to our dealer network, and which may be subject to change. Price of accessories excludes fitting and painting where required.
- Products offered for sale may differ from those described or illustrated on this website due to later production changes in specification, components or place of manufacture. The contents of this website are therefore not to be treated as representation as to the current availability of products or services as described or as to products actually offered for sale. The right is reserved to make changes at any time, without notice, to price, colours, materials, equipment, specification and models, and also to discontinue models.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms or any other terms displayed on this website at any time without notice by posting the modified terms on this website and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use and access of this website will be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms. (This will not affect contracts concluded on the basis of prior versions of the relevant terms.)
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service and/or information we provide on this website without notice.
- These terms of web-site use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between you and us.
- If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
- Please click here for information as to use of your personal data. By using this website, you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Approved Used Cars Terms and Conditions
When using the Chrysler e-Forecourt you accept the following terms. These are in addition to the Chrysler Web-site Terms & Conditions.
The Chrysler e-Forecourt is administered by Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd ("Fiat Group Automobiles UK") for its dealers and is designed to help you search through a selection of used Chrysler cars held by the UK Chrysler Approved Used Car dealer network to see whether there is available an Approved Used Chrysler car that meets your requirements.
The data contained in the e-Forecourt is supplied by Chrysler UK's dealer network. While Chrysler UK have asked our dealers to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the data concerning the vehicles we have not independently verified the accuracy of the data and we make no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the data contained within the e-Forecourt. All prices stated are subject to change without notice. Although the information is continually updated it is possible that cars shown as being available have already been sold.
The e-Forecourt does not constitute an offer by Chrysler UK or any of its authorised dealers to sell any listed vehicles. If you wish to purchase a vehicle located by your search you should contact your local dealer directly. Choosing a vehicle on e-Forecourt does not establish any commercial agreement, nor does it give rise to any reciprocal undertaking between you and the dealer. The purchase procedure will only begin once you arrive at the showroom to look at the vehicle you have chosen, exactly as you would in a traditional car-buying situation.
When selling vehicles, your dealer is acting on his own account. He is not the agent of Chrysler UK and has no authority to bind Chrysler UK by any express or implied undertaking or representation. The conditions of sale relating to any vehicle which you may decide to purchase are those contained in the individual sales contract between you and the selling dealer.
None of the vehicles shown have been inspected by Chrysler UK. However our dealers are instructed only to enter the details of any vehicles on the e-Forecourt which they have inspected so as to ensure that they have passed all our required inspection items. "Chrysler Genuine Approved Used Car" means that a car comes with the benefit of the Chrysler Approved Used Car promises from your selling dealer on the e-Forecourt.
The Chrysler Approved Used Car promises detailed do not confer any rights other than those expressly set out on the programme benefits page and do not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. The Chrysler Approved Used Car promises are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Approved used cars data protection
Your data will be passed to authorised Chrysler dealers, enabling them to contact you as soon as possible. Please click here for more information as to how we may use your personal data.